Safety and Training That John Costa & Associates Can Provide For The Manufacturing & Construction Industries
- Mock OSHA Inspections
- Written Required Safety Programs
- Training of Company Management and Employees on Location by an Authorized OSHA Trainer
- 10 & 30 Hour General Industry Training
- Specializing in Expert Testimony, Accident and Injury Reconstruction.
- Authorized Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED training
- Safety Training Seminars
- Spanish Classes Available.
- Environmental Programs: Air Permits, Air Quality, Noise Level, Testing for Asbestos and lead (excluding PE required)
- 10 & 30 Hour Construction Training
- Ergonomic Consulting (work station Evaluations, Training and Written Programs)
- Expert Witness Testimony
John Costa & Associates conducts inspections and prepares reports to meet the client’s needs.
Our inspections, designed to ensure the facility complies with all OSHA regulations, last between a half-day to several days.
We provide two types of inspections and reports – verbal and written. In the verbal format, we inspect the facility, and the client takes notes on our observatons as we walk through. In the written format, we prepare a multi-page “Report of Findings” supported by photographs and/or video.
- Inspecting facilities for violations
- Inspecting equipment/machinery for guards and hazards
- Reviewing OSHA forms and all required records
- Critiquing written safety programs
- Evaluating training programs
Our inspections are extremely thorough. Reports follow promptly.